Pound Roots Blower
Product Code : 02
Brand Name : AIR VAC EQUIPMENTS
- Make sure proper oil levels are maintained in the gear end and grease/oil in the drive end.
- Check oil level and grease every 40 hours of operation. Loss of oil or grease should be replenished
- First oil change should be done within theirs 100 operating hours and thereafter every 1000 hours or more often, if oil gets dirty.
- Check regularly for any knocking or abnormal sound. High frequency sound indicates bearing trouble.
- Knocking sound indicates rotor timing upset. Contact â€œBlowvaccâ€ for necessary adjustments.